Becoming Part of Spirit’s Global Supplier Network
When Spirit AeroSystems evaluates potential suppliers, a number of factors are considered, including capability and capacity, performance and reliability, quality, financial health, geographic location and overall customer-supplier relations.
To be evaluated as a potential supplier to Spirit AeroSystems, a company must:
- Maintain approved third-party registrar in the IAQG OASIS database (for AS9100, AS9110 or AS9120)
- Obtain NADCAP approval for special processes
- Comply with the disclosure requirements of “Conflict Minerals” as mandated by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Comply with Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- Comply with the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Obtain and maintain International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) certification for military-based programs
If and when all the above steps and requirements (items 1-6) are met, please download and complete the Spirit AeroSystems Supplier Capability Survey. When complete, please send to Spirit AeroSystems Global Supply Chain Management to be considered for future opportunities.