Extensive 5-axis and 3- and 4-axis Machining
5-axis machining capabilities for complex fuselage, pylon and wing structures. Offering high-speed aluminum fabrication up to 23 feet, seat track machining and extensive hard metal capabilities that utilize leading edge cutting technology.
3- and 4-axis machining with a range of hard metal capabilities and multi-spindle machines, able to work with customers to manufacture quality parts, with industry leading cycle times, to optimize total cost.
- Center of Excellence in Hard & Soft Metals Machining
- 5-axis Multiple Assets – working envelope range 30”x33” to 276”x106”
- 3- & 4-axis Multiple Assets – working envelope range 41”x20” to 1200”x165”
- High Precision Bore: Tight tolerance 0.0005”
- Cutter Service Center: Tool engineering, tool inspection, reconditioning, laser engraving, special builds
- Small-to-Large Complex
- Precision Bore / Drill
- Cutter Servicing
- Hard Metal Processing
- Window Frames
- Seat Tracks
- Complex Pylon Components
- Monolithic Floors