WICHITA EMPLOYEE MESSAGE
Return-to-work information for week of April 23
As Spirit Wichita ramps back up to full production, employees are asked to review the following parking instructions and recommendations.
- All entrances are open.
- Employees should make sure their parking passes are visible and be prepared to show their badges if asked.
Recommendations and requirements:
- Employees should plan to park where they normally do unless they typically use 100 Ramp.
- Employees who usually park on the 100 Ramp will need to find parking on the east side of Oliver (R Lot) or in other available spaces. View map here.
- Parking will not be allowed inside the gates. Individuals with parking limitations should contact Security for direction or assistance.
- Employees should allow more time than normal when arriving to work.
- Employees are encouraged to carpool if possible.
- Manufacturing employees should plan to arrive between 5:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m.; salaried or office employees should plan to arrive between 7:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Comply with any instructions from Security.
- Do not enter closed or barricaded parking lots.